Is Your WordPress Theme Leaving Money on the Table?

If you’ve spent any amount of time online, then you probably know that the money is in your email list.

I’ve found with my own business that 95% of my sales come from our subscriber list. With the remaining 5% coming from the blog.

So as you can imagine – your subscriber list is quite literally the lifeblood of your business.

But how do you convert your blog visitors into subscribers?

There are a number of tools to help you do so. One of my favorites is called Hybrid Connect.

But you can dramatically increase the conversion rate of your blog simply by choosing the RIGHT WordPress theme.

In fact, there are a handful of premium Wodpress themes designed specifically to boost your email opt-ins and turn your blog into a conversion machine.


1. Generate Theme.

This theme is built specifically to increase opt-ins.

The graphical opt-in box instantly draws attention.

Chris Brogan increased his opt-ins by 35.41% when he started using the Generate theme. That’s an additional 35 percent more people getting his newsletter every week.

I’m personally a huge fan of this professional design and it’s effectiveness
when it comes to building a REAL business online.

Click here to Preview the Generate Theme.


2. Streamline Theme.

This is another professional WordPress theme by StudioPress that makes the opt-in box the focus of the page.

In this design they use a contrasting color for the opt-in box to stand out from the rest of the blog. So it instantly draws your attention.

It also comes with a ‘feature box’ on the home page to increase your conversions even further.

This theme comes with 3 different color options and all of the built-in goodness of the Genesis Framework.

Click here to Preview the Streamline Theme.


3. Marketers Delight.

This theme is designed to increase conversion rates, get more email signups and drive more sales.

Plus, in addition to the main design it also comes with pre-built landing page templates and a collection of matching opt-in forms.

Click Here to Preview the Marketers Delight theme.


4. Focus Theme.

This theme has a minimalist design with the sign-up box as the key focus of the sidebar.

It keeps things super simple and professional so that your content is the highlight of each page.

Click Here to Preview the Focus Theme.


5. (in)SPYR Theme.

Here’s a fun theme designed with conversions in mind.

It comes pre-built with a feature box at the top of the home page – allowing you to convert your visitors into subscribers.

Or as I like to say – allowing you to convert one-time visitors in RAVING fans!

Through email marketing – you’re able to deliver much more value over time and engage on a deeper level.

Creating loyal repeat visitors and customers.

Click Here to Preview the (in)SPYR Theme.


6. Avenger.

This design is built on one of my favorite themes – Thesis!

The Avenger skin comes pre-loaded with a feature box on the homepage to maximize conversions. Plus – it comes with a number of pre-designed opt-in boxes for the sidebar.

They’ve added one-click integration with Aweber, MailChimp and Get Response so that you don’t have to worry about the coding mumbo jumbo :)

Click Here to Preview the Avenger Theme


7. FlexSqueeze Theme.

If you’re looking for a flexible theme designed for conversions then I would take a look at FlexSqueeze.

Flexsqueeze allows you to easily add opt-in boxes to the sidebar via widgets.

Plus, it also includes a header box where you can feature your opt-in front and center.

FlexSqueeze comes with a wide variety of options – including one-click color schemes, designs, and layouts. It also comes with many different sales page, squeeze page and landing page templates.

It also comes with many pre-styled page elements. Allowing you to add boxes, testimonials, sign-up forms, buy buttons, and much more in just a few clicks.


Important Note: Many of the links above are affiliate links. If you purchase
through any of the affiliate links above I will be available to support you in setting up your WordPress blog. My own blog here at has made a HUGE impact on our business and I want you to be able to do the same. So please feel free to email me at if you need any help or support with the themes above.



Notice: Undefined index: mashfs_mail_subject in /home/buzzblog/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mashshare-floating-sidebar/includes/template-functions.php on line 328

Notice: Undefined index: mashfs_mail_body in /home/buzzblog/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mashshare-floating-sidebar/includes/template-functions.php on line 286