Top 60 WordPress Plugins of 2014

Wordpress powers over 150 million blogs online. It’s the fastest and easiest way to create your own website online. In fact, some of the biggest companies in the world use Wordress. Including the Wall Street Journal, CNN, People Magazine,
and Yahoo.

Celebrities are doing the same. Richard Branson, Tony Robbins, Guy Kawasaki, Mark Cuban, and many others all run their blogs on Wordpress.

Wordpress has quickly become the industry standard. With thousands of themes to choose from, you can create a gorgeous blog in under 30 minutes.

But in this post, I want to show you how to power-up the engine with additional features.

So without further ado, here are the Top 60 Wordpress plugins (listed by Category)…

Best Fiverr Gigs of 2014

I’m a HUGE fan of Fiverr.

For me, it’s been a great place to outsource things like graphic design, content syndication, audio editing, whiteboard animation, tech work, and more…

So I thought I would share a few of my favorites…

1. Get a professional caricature for $5. This is one of THE most talented artists on Fiverr. His caricatures are some of the best I’ve seen online. You can use these in your website design, email templates, and free reports. OR you could also create them for your affiliates and potential JV Partners.

Great way to build relationships and get someone’s attention :)

Is Your WordPress Theme Leaving Money on the Table?

Did You Know? Over 80% of bloggers never even make $100 from their blog. In this post – I intend to flip the blogging model in reverse. I’ve found with my own business that 95% of my sales come from our subscriber list. With the remaining 5% coming from the blog.

So as you can imagine – your subscriber list is quite literally the lifeblood of your business. But how do you convert your blog visitors into subscribers?

You need ONE specific tool and the RIGHT Wordpress theme.