This post was inspired by a thread at the Warrior Forum.
You Might Be an Internet Marketer If…
1. It takes you twenty mintues to explain to your family what you do for a living and they still don’t quite “get it”.
2. You wake up in the middle of the night and can’t resist checking your email and your stats on the way to the bathroom.
3. When the first thing you do in the morning is check your stats – before you’ve had breakfast or brushed your teeth.
4. You eat all your meals at your computer.
5. You start having withdrawal symptoms when you’re away from the computer for too long.
6. When you can’t sleep because you’re too excited about your next big project.
7. When working online has become more fun than work.
If you have others you would like to share, please include them in the comments…